Saturday, May 4, 2013

Vigneshwara Developers' Acquarius Business Park At Gurgaon

Got hold of this Walk Through Presentation on Aquarius Business Park, Sector 74, Gurgaon which is being developed by Vigneshwara Developers. Watch it critically and do let me know your thoughts.

If you recall, in my 21 Apr 2013 post on Real Estate Investing  I had discussed why we should invest in Property now and had recommended Vigneshwara Developers as my trusted builder. Disclosure is that I am a very happy and satisfied investor in projects of Vigneshwara Developers. Further in a post on 03 May 2013 I had put forward strategies for investment in real estate. Click Here to access post. Vigneshwara Developers offer 12 % Assured Return Plan and pay you  from the day you invest in their property. To get their Sales Presentation and other details you may contact their General Manager Marketing at this number : 09359210404

No comments:

Post a Comment