Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Trading Plan - Sitting On Cusp Of Profit Bonanza

Those who are following this series of my Trading Plan, would recall that day before yesterday i.e. 14 Apr 2013, I had implored my readers to jump into the stock market and buy stock futures ( or even stocks) according to their Trading Plan for some smart and quick profits. Those who didn't have their own Trading Plan could use my Trading Plan as I had given in that blog-post, which you can access here : http://archana-archdeb.blogspot.in/2013/04/execute-your-trading-plan-now.html

Well today has been the second trading day and already couple of the stock futures I had recommended for buying have already achieved their first targets. Let us now analyze those stocks which have hit their first target in two trading sessions:-

1. JPPOWER. Bought at 24.5 for 1st tgt of 26. Closed at 26.25. Lot size : 8000. Capital Invested : Rs 33500/-(cost of one lot). Profit realized if sold on 1st tgt : Rs 14000/-. Profit percentage : 41.8% in 2 days. In case you have not booked profit at 1st target and are playing for 2nd target of 28.5, then do keep trailing stop loss to protect your profits as the stock price moves towards its 2nd target.

2. LT. Bought at 1355 for 1st tgt of 1435. Day High at 1435. Lot size: 250. Capital Invested : Rs 54200/-(cost of one lot). Profit realized if sold on 1st tgt : Rs 20000/-. Profit percentage: 36.9% in 2 days. In case you have not booked profit at 1st target and are playing for 2nd target of 1490, then do keep trailing stop loss to protect your profits as the stock price moves towards its 2nd target.

Even Ibrealest  has achieved my first target of 59 and closed at 59.15 today, but remember it had  failed to come down to my buy price day before yesterday. So we take it as a great missed opportunity. Rest of my recommendations are at the cusp of reaching their first target and some are also poised to achieve their second target soon. So keep faith and hold on to your positions for some astronomical gains within a week.

One last thing. In case you have any queries then do use the 'Comments' section of this blog-post and I shall be happy to answer to the best of my abilities. You may or may not have entered trade as per my Trading Plan, but by commenting you will ensure that I keep getting motivated to provide you with such recommendations in future also. Happy Trading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment